ATX Community

OH MELLLLLLLLLL (in Hawaii)

zeke

So the only name I have for the new program is NOTATX. Until changed. I have decided to not reup with ATX early. For $100 I can keep my options open. I can renew anytime. I would much rather send MEL a check "on the come". Might work, might not.

Mel - This is my polite way of inquiring - please advise.

Thanks!

zeke

Mel, I second Lion's sentiments. You might be surprised how many of us would want to invest for a piece of the venture, or for x years of free licensing, or ? If you polled us you might find out you could work on this full time for a year or 2 with the proceeds. After that hopefully you could live comfortably on licensing fees. You never know til you ask !

Yes, Mel, although I am going to go with ATX again for the 08 program, I'll invest in yours anytime you ask, and I will certainly buy it when you have it up and running. I think lots of us would buy it and use both for a year or two, perhaps, while you get it fine tuned. So do keep us informed, and when you are ready, we will go all out to spread the word for you.

Add me to the list Mel. If you need funds, don't be shy. I echo KC's sentiments. I would rather wait a year and give you time to do it right. No rushing quality.

Mel, right now we all have money. Come November, it might be a little short. If you need seed money now, please, please let us know.

Maribeth

Same Here!

I haven't renewed and probably won't till towards the end of the year. I agree the discounts aren't nearly enough to warrant them using my money, and then at the last minute make some other dumb move. I'm going to sit and watch. At the same time however I am looking for a replacement and am very much interested and excited about what you may come up with!

Deb!