ATX Community

Displaced ATX Employees now offering 'Remote IT Services

Beth

The old ATX Tech Support team is now providing 'Remote IT Services'. Remember all those times you've called tech support, just to be told that it's "a problem with your computer, not the program" and to call your IT person. This is a service that is now available to you from Virtual Managed Solutions, LLC . Using our vast experience providing 'software customer service ' and a determination to succeed, we will solve your computer / network problems, and we will do it quickly.

Virtual Managed Solutions is a company that recently started up in the Caribou area, owned and operated by displaced ATX employees and staffed with the displaced employees from the Total Satisfaction Team at ATX.

They are offering Remote IT service packages that include 10 support incidents and 1 Gig of backup space (they will create a scheduled backup of your data to a secure hosting facility) for only $500.

We can also do more backup space, server hosting, web hosting, email and application hosting, virus protection and anti spyware.

If you're at all interested or have any questions at all, please give us a call 1-866-674-4867, or visit them on the web. www.virtualmanagedsolutions.com

Glad to hear from you Beth -

You have been helpful to us in the past. I offer my first impression(s) about your new venture.

I suspect most of us have had $500. problems, but few of us will plan for one.

A "per incident" price might be more attractive.

IF William Tasker is part of your indeavor, you should so advise.

Good luck!

Zeke

I just visited their web site. They DO have a per-incident price. I like the package, though, with off-site backup. Beth, since you have home-based workers, will someone be available at 3 a.m. during tax season when these technical problems seem to happen?

I just visited their web site. They DO have a per-incident price. I like the package, though, with off-site backup. Beth, since you have home-based workers, will someone be available at 3 a.m. during tax season when these technical problems seem to happen?

The best person to call at 3:00 A.M. is Hillary Clinton.

The answer is yes, we will have technicians on call 24 hours a day.l

This has come too late to help me with my 990-PF problem, but I'm bookmarking the site.

In some other thread, I held out hope that ATX/CCH finally had got its tech help together. That was last week. This morning, I made my fourth call about the problem, and the *only* improvement is how fast I reach a person. Over 1-1/2 weeks my "incident number" *always* fails to appear on the tech's screen, and not one of the four techs I've spoken to has called me as they all promised -- and the problem remains despite the May 15 deadline for filing the form.

At least I can unprotect the form and fix it myself, but, how lame!

I think this may be a real great resource for us all. Yes, it costs money, but on the other hand, we know that these folks are great, and we also know that they are people who care about really helping their customers, not just doing the minimum to 'get by'. I'm sure going to be bookmarking their site.