ATX Community

1099 ack's again

Catherine

Not me either... I received a couple early in January then everything simply stopped. It's a tad bit irritating. The one that really bugs me is one that still says transmitted to agency. When looking at the history, it shows rejected the same day. I can't recreate and resend though because it shows transmitted. And "There are no rejection errors for this return."

I emailed tech support. While the words were nice, I was instructed to "Click on the drive that (you) have Tax Wise installed on. Click on the UTS08 folder." Helllloooooo! I use ATX!!!! Grrrrrr....

None here.....same as last year. Makes one wonder where they go.........or if they go anywhere.

Ain't that the truth!! I sent some W-2 data to Massachusetts online in January of last year (direct login from the client) -- to THIS DAY it still shows "processing" as the status; same status as it had immediately after being transmitted. Over a year!