ATX Community

NT - Brrrrrrr...

Monkeyman

Yesterday was beautiful: I was BBQing in a T-shirt.

Typical of Maine, things can change very quickly:

Northern Maine gets snow from early spring storm

By The Associated Press

CARIBOU, Maine - An early spring storm is bringing snow to far northern Maine.

The National Weather Service said snow was falling in northern areas Monday morning, while the rest of the state was reporting cloudy conditions or light rain.

The weather service said 3 to 5 inches of snow was expected to fall over parts of northern Maine, with up to 6 inches in higher elevations.

At daybreak Monday, 4 inches had been reported in Fort Kent, 3 inches in Allagash and 2 inches in Madawaska.

Kerry

I even thought about raking my yard yesterday in a pair of shorts, that's how nice it was! Woke up this morning and just busted out crying.

Does anyone need a sales person to work for them in the Texas, maybe California area?

We're having the same storm but in a cold, windy rain. At least we don't have to shovel rain. It's barely 40F and feels way less than that between the wind and the wet. I was out talking to someone about doing some spring cleanup here (lots of branches down this winter and I have neither the time, tools, or strength to do it all myself). Despite a water-resistant coat, heavy boots, etc., I got thoroughly wet and my hands were icy.

Hang in there, guys, spring will come. I saw crocuses while I was outside.

Catherine