ATX Community

ATX SERVER AND WEBSITE ARE DOWN

michaelmars

Re-sent and they went through ok...all within 5 minutes.

AnnieR

I just received their offer to nenew my software for 2009, with a 10% discount if paid by 5/31/09. The email had a link to use to to see what my renewal price would be. I clicked on it and got the "ATX Server is down". Not too good a marketing ploy, would you think?

Maribeth

PS: I am not going to renew unless they fix that @$%&* button on the print routine about using their @$%&* pdf writer. And I am serious.

Well, it's not 'down' as in broken, it's down as in 'maintenance', which is probably good if it means that they have it primed and ready to handle the final crush. At least that is my thought on it. I just got two acks back just now, by the way, so while the MyATX site is still unavailable, the efile server is working now.

I got my acks back, but I opened a return and everytime I hit the print button nothing happens. I really really really wanted to get some work done tonight instead of #@$%$#^ing with my computer or program! I can print a page but not a return. S#$t!!!!!!!

I just received their offer to nenew my software for 2009, with a 10% discount if paid by 5/31/09. The email had a link to use to to see what my renewal price would be. I clicked on it and got the "ATX Server is down". Not too good a marketing ploy, would you think?

Maribeth

PS: I am not going to renew unless they fix that @$%&* button on the print routine about using their @$%&* pdf writer. And I am serious.

But, some of the enhancements they list sound pretty interesting. And the "no price increase" is a definite positive. Just the fact that we will have the program for another year is a deciding factor for me, I have ten years of ATX icons on my desktop now and have no desire to change programs ever again. That button has never bothered me one bit. Some things you have to learn to live with.

But, some of the enhancements they list sound pretty interesting. And the "no price increase" is a definite positive. Just the fact that we will have the program for another year is a deciding factor for me, I have ten years of ATX icons on my desktop now and have no desire to change programs ever again. That button has never bothered me one bit. Some things you have to learn to live with.

Yes. I also got the email.

Funny though that I also got a call from TRX which gave me a price of $699 for ATX.

Devm