ATX Community

FORM 9325

TAXMAN

I think this was started on other site. When is this form required? In years with HRB we never did this form or even mail out to anybody. I am confused. Say client comes in, signs 8879, we give him completed return,transmit on, get accepted and close file as complete. When should I complete this form(9325) and do I have to mail or have client come back. Seems to me an awful lot of paper or visits by TP or my mail cost is about to go up. Question was raised at a local meeting the other day and I couldn't come up with a short answer. Maybe you'll will have one. Many thanks.

The 9325 form fills in automatically when efile is accepted.

In my office the client does not get copy of the return until after e-file is accepted. The 9325 is the last form printed and added to the return. I staple it on the left side of the folder, the client letter and return are on the right side. I think it is important for the client to see that their return was accepted...and it helps me also so someone doesn't get lost in the shuffle...