ATX Community

ATX community

Marilyn,

I know that it's not good form to talk about TRX there, but I thought that they might have posted there, like they did on the TRX Community below that TRX is not a licensed reseller of ATX.

I would expect to see it in the ATX news rather than the community. However, it really wouldn't be wise to alert their community members to the turmoil that has been going on with TRX. I think, perhaps, that the Community really is down for maintenance. There really was very little going on over there.

There really wasn't anything to sanitize. The few posts regarding TRX were still there the last time I checked as well as the new post from the representative of CCH. Hardly anyone on that site showed any interest in the TRX "Deal"!

Strange, when I go to MyATX and click on the Communities link, it goes to the Welcome Back page, but then when I click on the button to go into the Community, it sends me back to the MyATX home page.

KC,

That same thing has been happening to me for about the past 6 months, or so. ATX support has not been able to tell me why this is so to my satisfaction. They don't seem to know why I can't get into that community forum. Something has happened somewhere to block some of us, it seems.

Wayne Brasch