ATX Community

2 more to go!!!! Yippeee! Are the Fish Biting?

Single Dad

Two more return's to go and I'm done for the filing season!

Hey JB are the fish biting around here anywhere's? Anyone else in Ohio have a good place

to catch some fish!

Anyone interested in my top 10 reason's not to be a Tax Accountant & Single Dad at the same time, I'll be posting those

on Wed.

Good Night to all!

I just got the missing client's extension to go. I just reheated up some ribs and am going to sit in front of the TV with a movie. whoo hoo!

Except they really really want me in the office tomorrow because of the tax hotline we run. And monday is my day off....

Joan

You get a day off. I have had 4 full days off since the season started. Three because I was sick and Easter Sunday...

Will be taking the 18th thru the 22nd off and then it is payroll and sales taxes until the end of april.

Then I am disappearing for a week...

Marge

Hey, I'm glad to see you all. I plan on disappearing into the wilderness tomorrow night all alone (with laptop, of course). I am going to line up a couple of good novels, some good food and just "be gone"!

That's what i used to do. After the spring semester of school, too, even before I started working as a n accountant. Then I started doing a week at Yosemite. This year, nothing for a few weeks because of work. Want to go to a spa and get totally pampered.

Joan

Two more return's to go and I'm done for the filing season!

Hey JB are the fish biting around here anywhere's? Anyone else in Ohio have a good place

to catch some fish!

Anyone interested in my top 10 reason's not to be a Tax Accountant & Single Dad at the same time, I'll be posting those

on Wed.

Good Night to all!

Only one more to go here...it is half done and waiting on more info from client.....As soon as he calls, I will finish up and (aside from the client vacationing in Florida with extension filed) I am done.....Now I can get back to less stressful things like teaching my 16-year old daughter to drive!

• 2 weeks later...

Only one more to go here...it is half done and waiting on more info from client.....As soon as he calls, I will finish up and (aside from the client vacationing in Florida with extension filed) I am done.....Now I can get back to less stressful things like teaching my 16-year old daughter to drive!

Could be worse - my son already knows how to drive - just ask him! He will be sixteen next month, has never been behind the wheel of a stick shift, but is sure he could drive one if I would just buy one for him!