ATX Community

NT...Had some great pie for lunch

Janitor Bob

Divers,and others I am sure, always talk about "beer thirty," time for a beer. And, hey, it's ALWAYS beer thirty somewhere!

Along that same line, Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett have a great song entitled, "It's five o'clock somewhere!" I have that CD "somewhere".

There is always time for pie:) Plus bananas are good for you so that is "healthy" food:) That sounds soooo yummy. Might have to make some this weekend.

Now I want pie, too. Specifically, banana cream. And there's no where I know of that makes/serves it. Looks like a trip to the grocery for ingredients is in my near future.

Isn't it amazing how easily we are distracted from the pressing tasks at hand? Diversions of almost every kind grab me and refuse to shake loose. Hmmm, do you think I'm holding them too tightly?

Now I want banana cream pie, too, and my favorites are actually cocoanut cream and lemon meringue. The power of suggestion is strong!

Isn't it amazing how easily we are distracted from the pressing tasks at hand? Diversions of almost every kind grab me and refuse to shake loose. Hmmm, do you think I'm holding them too tightly?

Now I want banana cream pie, too, and my favorites are actually cocoanut cream and lemon meringue. The power of suggestion is strong!

I want some too........and it just happens that bananas are on sale this week. However, with one good eye and one bad eye, shopping is a difficulty for me right now and I don't know anyone who has the time or is willing to make me a pie.