ATX Community

Tax changes for 2007

kcjenkins

KC,

This has nothing to do with what you have listed above, but I was wondering how your husband is doing. You've not said anything about him in a while. I hope he is doing much better.

Wayne

PS: I look at Accountant's World everyday.

Wayne, he's improving every day, but still has a way to go. It's frustrating for both of us, but we are doing what we can, and accepting what can't be changed. He's determined to be back to work by Jan 11, and I am praying that he makes that goal.

My prayers are still with you both. Keep the faith and it will all come out for the best in the end. His attitude sounds like it is good, and that is the most important thing.

Tom

Lodi, CA

KC, we will always be here for you as well as for each other. This year, for Thanksgiving, after the prayer, eveyone around the table said what they were thankful for. None of the things mentioned were material. Even though it's been a tough year financially and healthwise, for many, there are so many things to appreciate and most of them are free. Good friends; even online ones; would be way up there at the top of the list.

Hello to all... I am just getting back to this site after a long absence. Posting any comments or questions was not something I could do. Maybe this time....

KC>>>I did not know your husband was ill. From the postings I see that he is better...hopefully doing fine still??? I hope and pray that whatever has caused your and his pains will go away and leave you both with better health and good spirits. Together the two of you can persevere :) .

Looking forward to another season...

I lie...

I wanted to quit this year, but for some reason my husband and I like to eat, pay bills, and doctors/pharmacies. And these aren't given to us freely, are they? Guess one more year won't hurt too badly!

Thank you Sue. Glad to have you back with us. My husband had a stroke on 8/31, and he is still in the 'recovery' stage. It's been a long road, and still miles to go, but the prayers of my friends have been a great help to me.

I know what you mean about the season. I just hope that the Congress will stop playing their political games, and get that tax bill, and the AMT corrections, passed soon. Or this is going to be a horrible tax season, with lots and lots of very unhappy clients.

I think this has the potential to be a diificult season, for many of the reasons you've cited plus some. As a matter of fact, I ran across and article and I'm emailing the link to some clients on a selective basis to hopefully lay out some of the new issues we are dealing with.

I guess it's OK to post the link here. If not, someone give me a heads up and I'll remove it:

http://www.mcgrathnorth.com/firm_publicati...ew.asp?pubID=45