ATX Community

Latest CCH News

Monkeyman

Hey, Kerry!! Wondered why we had not heard from you all season. How are you and your family?

Hi KC,

I have been really busy with work and the girls. Being a Dad is like the Peace Corp, "The Toughest Job You Will Ever Love" :)

I thought you folks may have found this news interesting. I am sure the quality of the software will not be compromised and I expect many of the higher level folks to relocate. I understand the climate in Georgia is much more hospitable.

My family is excellent, we are all very happy and healthy. I have attached a picture of the girls and I right before the Daddy-Daughter dance.

Hope everyone is well!

Kerry

post-296-126706965048_thumb.jpg

Hi KC,

I have been really busy with work and the girls. Being a Dad is like the Peace Corp, "The Toughest Job You Will Ever Love" :)

I thought you folks may have found this news interesting. I am sure the quality of the software will not be compromised and I expect many of the higher level folks to relocate. I understand the climate in Georgia is much more hospitable.

My family is excellent, we are all very happy and healthy. I have attached a picture of the girls and I right before the Daddy-Daughter dance.

Hope everyone is well!

Kerry

post-296-126706965048_thumb.jpg

They are -beautiful- !!! Enjoy them; it goes by SO fast!