ATX Community

Tax Folders

grandmabee

I just got 150 from Tenenz www.tenenz.com for $88.50. These are open window and side staple and I have used these same folders for many years. I just put a different colored year code on the spine. Take a look at their site as they have several different types, styles and colors. I then have a cover sheet with all of my pertinent info that shows through the window. I put a client label created by ATX program on the front of each. This is just my idea; there are many others used by members of this board. Be creative and Good Luck. My clients are very impressed.

I also like Tenenz.

Fast shipment, reasonable prices, and the folders are good quality.

http://www.tenenz.co...RCID=ATXSSPRDCT

I use the Tenenz folders myself; I get the top-staple ones. The first couple of years it was a bit of a topological exercise every year to re-remember how to staple in the pages so they come out correctly once all the folding is done - but now I have it down. I really like them.

If you're looking for customized folders with lots of options, I got a solicitation from Binding Systems of America. They'll make them with any spec you want; paper color, weight, style, texture, embossed, personalized, staple top, clip top -- you name it, they have it. And you pay for it. The pricing was more than Tenenz and the minimum order was _large_ (500, if memory serves). The Tenenz folders you can buy in packs of 50.

I also once used plain old double-pocket folders from the office supply places. Gave that up one year when I couldn't find solid color packs; just variety packs, and I thought that looked a little cutesy rather than professional. But they worked well.