ATX Community

NT: Wedding Ball pictures!

Catherine

Put pictures on this board. My awesome (so far) 2003 computer doesn't even have an SD slot and I think that is a requirement. My son did my license plate via my laptop.

You do need to have the pictures on the computer -- but if you have USB, you can put pictures from the camera on the computer. If you use film (I still do sometime), you can get a CD with all the pictures.

Once the files are on the computer, when posting go to the "Attachments" under the place where you type. Click on "Choose File" and choose the picture's file name, then click "Attach This File" -- wait until it tells you it's done. Finish the post. Done. This procedure works for ANY file you want to attach - spreadsheet, document, picture, pdf.

The one limit is how big the picture file is. Some cameras make really BIG files. You can usually make them much smaller just by reducing the number of colors through whatever picture-editing software you have available.

Catherine

You do need to have the pictures on the computer -- but if you have USB, you can put pictures from the camera on the computer. If you use film (I still do sometime), you can get a CD with all the pictures.

Once the files are on the computer, when posting go to the "Attachments" under the place where you type. Click on "Choose File" and choose the picture's file name, then click "Attach This File" -- wait until it tells you it's done. Finish the post. Done. This procedure works for ANY file you want to attach - spreadsheet, document, picture, pdf.

The one limit is how big the picture file is. Some cameras make really BIG files. You can usually make them much smaller just by reducing the number of colors through whatever picture-editing software you have available.

Catherine

Wow! Thanks for the lesson. Never too old to learn something new. My Mom was still saying that at age 90.

Catherine, once again you have come through with assistance. Thanks so much. I printed the instructions and will try it out over the holidays.

I guess I'm not too old to learn after all. Yesterday was a bit of a bummer though - I signed up for Medicare, so guess I am officially old now. A leading edge boomer born in 1946 -

Catherine, once again you have come through with assistance. Thanks so much. I printed the instructions and will try it out over the holidays.

I guess I'm not too old to learn after all. Yesterday was a bit of a bummer though - I signed up for Medicare, so guess I am officially old now. A leading edge boomer born in 1946 -

The day I don't learn something new is the day to bury me, LOL.

Margaret, you are NOT officially old. You've just crossed an artificial threshold. There was (still IS, for all I know) a wonderful gentlemen on a tax forum I used to frequent (but pretty much don't anymore) who was still going strong and working at 102, bless him. He'd think of you as a young whippersnapper.

Catherine