ATX Community

efile problem

Pacun

I clicked on receive acks from efile and it never finished verifying my information. I am able to update the forms. I powered down my computer and then tried again. I get a message that reads that I have another connection is in session and that I have to wait for that session to finish. I am not able to transmit or receive acknowledgments.

Maintenance is scheduled every Sunday morning for about an hour. The support sites and efiling of returns are unavailable during the outage.

Sunday Feb 6, the time is 9am.

Beginning Sunday Feb 13, we backup that maintenance start time to 7am EST.

This is on the ATX site.

Diane

I tried to received acks while the system was being backed up on Sunday. It hanged and I close the program using the OS. Then it kept saying that the transmission was still active. This error message is very common on network computers when two people try to efile at the same time. The first one goes through and the second one get the message but it becomes ready in seconds. In my case it hanged for 24 hours because the communication between my computer and the ATX server didn't finish gracefully.

Wed 2/9 930p Eastern

I cannot e-file - getting connection refused

I also cannot get to myatx.com

But I can update the program ok.

Anyone else experiencing these kinds of communication issues at the time I am reporting?

8:40 Central Time.....I just transmitted e-files and received acks; then updated the program. Maybe it is the update.

8:40 Central Time.....I just transmitted e-files and received acks; then updated the program. Maybe it is the update.

I took it as a sign to pack it in! I came back in the office around 11pm and was able to efile, so must have been a temporary outage. All is well in the world!