ATX Community

Clients

Lion EA

Thanks for sharing, indeed! I do need a little help, though. For some reason I am unable to view the Choice of Entity video. It has a brief bit with a robot that says, Just refresh the page. I do that, click on the start and it simply repeats.

I admit to be challenged here, no more pride. I enjoyed the others and would like to see that one, too, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Okay JohnH and Cathy. Let us in on your secret. You both wrote that you saw them all so please be kind enough to share the 'how' with Lion, me, and any others out here having problems. Thanks!

When I click on the link, I see the video Lion mentioned. Also, I see "Additional Episodes in this Series" below the video that Lion originally posted. Hope you can see the same as they were really hilarious!

It may have something to do with having a twitter or facebook account....seems like I signed up for a twitter account a while back, but don't ever use it or facebook...anyway...if you can't bring them all up on that one link that Lion provided, its probably going to be due to having a twitter account or not. Good luck!