ATX Community

KC Jenkins spotting

cred65

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvis and I have been having a great time, guys.

Seriously, I'm not on that much, taking care of Don is taking most all my time. But I still read the lists from time to time, even answer one now and then.

I wish you all a wonderful tax season, even if the IRS is not making that so easy right now. I'll check in on the board now and then, if you guys really miss me that much.

• Like 4

KC, we do miss you very much as you can tell. Your responses going to the heart of the questions, your gentle humor, and strong encouraging support have set a very high standard for the rest of us. We keep trying and would all be grateful for your continued presence whenever you are able. And do let us continue to support you and your husband however we can.

Thanks for dropping in today!

• Like 1

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvis and I have been having a great time, guys.

Seriously, I'm not on that much, taking care of Don is taking most all my time. But I still read the lists from time to time, even answer one now and then.

I wish you all a wonderful tax season, even if the IRS is not making that so easy right now. I'll check in on the board now and then, if you guys really miss me that much.

You are missed a great deal, and my heart aches for you and yours as you care for Don. Do what you need to do, but if you ever need to "feel the love", just come around here and we will provide it.

Tom

Lodi, CA

• 4 years later...