ATX Community

What is the program last version?

Lucho

I'm with you, Janitor Bob -- still running 12.5.126.3 myself. Have downloaded Rev 9 but afraid to install it. Couple of returns need the 4562 BUT they are corporations and we don't have the Mass e-file forms yet anyway, so I'm holding off 'til the bitter end. Right now I ahve something limited but functional....

how fast is your opening of a return with stand alone? I have the same computer as yours but only 8 G ram. my returns open slow but no other problems. I might upgrade to 16 G if it makes a difference with opening the return. plus I notice later in the day or a return with lots of forms is slow to change pages.

how fast is your opening of a return with stand alone? I have the same computer as yours but only 8 G ram. my returns open slow but no other problems. I might upgrade to 16 G if it makes a difference with opening the return. plus I notice later in the day or a return with lots of forms is slow to change pages.

The first time I open it , it takes a while. After that it is pretty decent. Also, I agree that later in the day things really slow down. I guess a person needs to shut down and reload around 1:00....but, we shouldn't need to do this at this early stage. I only have 96 returns open so far. Just before I exited for the night, I found that I was unable to roll over my returns for tomorrow. Ouch! That never happened before.