ATX Community

NT / What a week - Y'all OK?

RitaB

Ready yesterday to have a melt down. Found a bunch of bills that were nearly (or already) past due. Who has time to dig through the pile on the kitchen table that just grows and grows. Better today. We are so snowed in that I should get something done this weekend. So far, so good with the program. Just must check everything after printing.

I found a girl to help me last week. She is a tax client and knows beans about taxes, but is trustworhy and good at data entry and detail so am having her do some bookkeeping and will start her on assembling next week. Have ALWAYS done it all myself, but I will be so glad to see her walk through the door on Tues AM even if only for about 3 hours.

Then hubby, with time on his hands, asks me if I want to go get anything from the grocery store. STORE, GROCERIES; what is that? I imagine he is getting hungry though, since the fridge is nearly empty. He says we will have to put a glass of water in there to give the lightbulb company. Sure, lay on the guilt trip!!!!! Well, now back to work.

• Like 4

Hope everybody is making it ok. I feel like making a fort out of blankets and coloring. Knocked off at 5:00 to eat supper with my 19 year old. Ahhhhhh...

Oops, I meant to put that under General Chat. OK, on second thought, Software Issues is exactly right. ;)

Rita -- in another thread (that I now can't find, doggone it) you mentioned a topic of "things that are slower than ATX" at the other forum and you said it was hysterically funny. I could use a laugh; do you recall it's title or poster? I've looked and can't find it.

Thanks!

Rita -- in another thread (that I now can't find, doggone it) you mentioned a topic of "things that are slower than ATX" at the other forum and you said it was hysterically funny. I could use a laugh; do you recall it's title or poster? I've looked and can't find it.

Thanks!

https://community.atxinc.com/forums/thread/131883.aspx