ATX Community

The FLORIDA TAX MAN Spaz-a-thon

FLORIDA TAX MAN

Florida Tax Man, it appears you didn't get the memo. You see, ATX couldn't afford to hire beta testers for the new software. So they decided to save money by having all the customers beta test for them. Now that ATX sees the program isn't working well, they will redevelop it, and have it ready.....for next tax season!

Florida Tax Man, it appears you didn't get the memo. You see, ATX couldn't afford to hire beta testers for the new software. So they decided to save money by having all the customers beta test for them. Now that ATX sees the program isn't working well, they will redevelop it, and have it ready.....for next tax season!

Skeptical, I am. Trash, they have sold us. Star Wars movies, too many I watch...
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I guess BOBBY1NJ got KIMMIE to ban him too...I know for certain that BOBBY accused KAMMAN of being a racist, no class etc etc (I won't list the whole character assassination attack). SO MAYBE KAMMAN IS BANNED TOO

And there were others like LIS or LES who got Bobby's dander up

How many more bodies will we find in KIMMIE's graveyard ???

Kamman purchased Pro Tax early this season after all the ATX problems.

Thank you. Yes I know but he continued to post after that on the ATXink board making some remarks against Bobby1NJ. Then Bobby posted character attacks on Kamman and soon thereafter no more Kamman. I don't know that hes banned. Im just speculating based on Bobby's outward threats.....Bobby is like a little Kim Jung IL

• Like 1