ATX Community

The FLORIDA TAX MAN Spaz-a-thon

FLORIDA TAX MAN

Kamman purchased Pro Tax early this season after all the ATX problems.

Think you men ProSeries by Intuit, and yes he did. HE no longer posts at the regular ATX board since he is no longer a member there. This is because he did not purchase the software this year and ATX finally closed his account.

And, yes he is a Tax Lawyer. Sharp and very witty guy, his input there is missed.

Still, by next year this time, I will probably lose my access there also, for the same reason.

I remember him and his posts too. Isn't he a lawyer? A search for his user name couldn't find it. More of Kimmie's handiwork thanks to BoobyinNJ and that Kamman was posting about class action lawsuits.

Kamman I think believes that there is no way to have a class action suit on this one, but I could be wrong.

Really, who? The official forum is clogged with so much whining and individual posts, that could have been solved by using the search function, that it's almost unusable. That's why I've stayed over here. This was the first year I'd been back since before 2007, and seeing all the problems being posted in early Feb helped push me to Drake. My returns weren't in yet so I didn't have much of anything to test the program with except for dummy returns I'd create and those all had problems and crashes. I felt like I couldn't wait and wonder if it would work for me.

Really, who? The official forum is clogged with so much whining and individual posts, that could have been solved by using the search function, that it's almost unusable. That's why I've stayed over here. This was the first year I'd been back since before 2007, and seeing all the problems being posted in early Feb helped push me to Drake. My returns weren't in yet so I didn't have much of anything to test the program with except for dummy returns I'd create and those all had problems and crashes. I felt like I couldn't wait and wonder if it would work for me.

Nobody really. I was making a general joke equating ATX mods to monkeys.... KIMMIE does not want me starting any joke threads so that it hides all those complaint and "Help Me Kimmie" Threads....Apparently little old me made it difficult for the mods to see all those NEEDY threads and PEOPLE COMPLAINED AND SO THEY HAD TO BAN ME.

You never know IF ONE PERSON (like BOBBY!NJ) complained or 5 complained or 500 complained....all you know is you are denied access and then told you must only discuss "SOFTWARE ISSUES" (whatever that is) or you will be banned again.

Does that mean I can only say "My printer is printing in Chinese (HELP ME, MANDARIN KIMMIE)"

Does it mean I can say "ATX is the worst piece of doggy poo"

Does it mean I can say "BOBBY1NJ, YOU ARE FULL OF DOGGY POO"

Who knows, and after MAY 31st when 5 people renew for ATX 2013, will KIMMIE BABY just call it a day and turn the whole thing off...BAN ALL and move over to the Tax Wise Board ???

He's such a "NOBLE" son of a

The only tax preparer with wall to wall mirrors; its a darn good thing he ain't a vampire.

Ever walk in to the office 30 seconds late and have some !@#%$@ say out loud " Good Morning YOU nice to finally join us" trying to make absolutely sure the BIG BOSS heard him and get you in trouble.

THATS a BOOBIE, er BOBBIE !