ATX Community

ATX email

grandmabee

Ron & I still seem to be having identical experiences. Weird, but good. My print manager is populating noticeably faster, and my print previews too. Since printing is my biggest drag on my work, I'm glad I updated.

These posts are reassuring, but I am still afraid. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow on my laptop and see how it goes.

Ron & I still seem to be having identical experiences. Weird, but good. My print manager is populating noticeably faster, and my print previews too. Since printing is my biggest drag on my work, I'm glad I updated.

OK - was the "weird, but good" directed to me or our similiar experiences. I gotta know cause this may be the second time today I was called weird - but the first one did not have the word good with it. On the eve of Spring - I feel conflicted.

Oh I take pride in being weird. Face it, we're in this business aren't we?! But the comment was referring to our similar experiences with the program this year. Must be doing something right, but for the life of me, I have no idea what, aside from not running a network and having decent computers with Win7.

• Like 1

i thought they sent the email implying ok now 12.11 is really ready; that the other one went out prematurely.

i'm running fast on 12.10...not going to change.

maybe i'll try on one of my other laptops that don't use just to see how it does

Ummm... what utility does one run to fix the "completed" checkbox issue? I just updated to 12.11 mainly because I was getting really tired of either sorting through returns or re-checking all the "completed" boxes. So I would love to run this utility except I don't know what utility it is.

TIA,

Catherine

The utility is called restorecompletetoolinstall.exe. I found it in the KB and downloaded. I don't recall the exact search I did but it wasn't too hard when narrowing to 2012 issues. Ask again if you can't find. I'll relook meanwhile.

Here it is http://cchsfs-atx.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/st/5/kw/restorecompletetool/p/26%2C56/c/24/sno/1/search/1/session/L3RpbWUvMTM2Mzk2MzYzMS9zaWQvKkZQWUxPbGw%3D