ATX Community

Has anyone else had this happen?

Tax Prep by Deb

I renewed my PTIN the first part of November. I received via e-mail and to my in-box at IRS my welcome letter, stating that my application had been accepted. When I check on my status it shows I'm good thru 2014. Problem is my credit card has not yet been charged for this transaction. I didn't have any problems processing anything, but I have checked every card I use and I can not find this transaction. Should I be concerned?

Deb!

I prefer to pay by credit card, too. I renewed my PTIN last night and could not use a credit card. I clicked the radio button for credit card, but the inputs below that did not change from the bank account input form. So, I put the radio button back and used my checking account. Since I procrastinated until the last minute, I didn't fight it.

Forget it! Turns out that instead of putting it on my credit card (which I always do), this year I paid for it thru my checking account. (Now I feel real stupid!)

You are such an honest person. Why didn't you just delete your original post and state something like "did you see the fire ball that was seen on several states?"

• Like 4