ATX Community

Federal efile stuck in validated status

Jim K

I submitted 8 returns yesterday that are not moving to accepted status, yet returns transmitted afterwards have come back accepted. I've sychronized returns with ATX, but the status remains validated. Anyone else have the same problem?

I have the same problem. I sent tech support an email to find out what happened. I sent in 2 returns on Monday - one with an education credit, one without. Both are in limbo. Returns sent since then have acknowledgements.

According to tech support, there are 3 issues with a batch of returns submitted on the 11th and they are working on the problem. It may be 1 or 2 days before it's resolved. It's nothing we've done wrong. All they can advise is to keep checking periodically. This issue aside, I sure miss the excellent and prompt phone service that ATX had in years past.

Is anyone having this problem with their state returns? I have one MN return e-filed on the 11th that was stuck in validated. So when I did a synch and re-created and transmitted it, it came up as rejected with error code 13....when I click on the error code I get "This Tax Wise website has encountered an error please contact customer service"? Tax Wise??? Anyway, I emailed customer support and re-created it and sent it again hopefully it will come out of validated status without having to do another synch.

I submitted 8 returns yesterday that are not moving to accepted status, yet returns transmitted afterwards have come back accepted. I've sychronized returns with ATX, but the status remains validated. Anyone else have the same problem?

I e-filed a Trust return last Thursday at noon and it still just shows "Validated by EFC". I sent an e-mail to them yesterday after holding on the phone for 30 minutes. I received nothing back but an automated e-mail response.

The 1041 had a balance due, which I setup for direct debit one week after I sent it in. So I do not want to simply try it again.

What is going on with these people ! I am on hold now again. 35 minutes and counting. Listening to a recording of how important I am