ATX Community

MICROSOFT STOPS LICENSING WINDOWS 7

Lee B

You will still be able to buy new, registerable versions on ebay.  

After using the last of my licenses for my Office Small Business 2003 (yes, you read that correctly) I just bought a new, registerable to three computers version of Office 2007 Small Business, brand new/sealed, for $65 there.  Installed perfectly on this machine and I still have two installations available.

Also bought Quicken 2013 for about $30; one of my clients had upgraded so I needed the newer version.

• Like 2

You will still be able to buy new, registerable versions on ebay.  

After using the last of my licenses for my Office Small Business 2003 (yes, you read that correctly) I just bought a new, registerable to three computers version of Office 2007 Small Business, brand new/sealed, for $65 there.  Installed perfectly on this machine and I still have two installations available.

Also bought Quicken 2013 for about $30; one of my clients had upgraded so I needed the newer version.

A funny thing happened on the way to the Word program.  I had already installed all three of my 2010 Office Home and Student, but was only really using one and occasionally two.  Recently installed it on a fourth computer with no problems.  I bought that one on Ebay.  I purchase many brand new items on Ebay and sometimes you can find some phenomenal  buys  at great prices.  PS.  The Office program is registered to me.