ATX Community

Intuit says "Sorry"

kcjenkins

Quickbooks "complete with payroll" .............. sounds familiar? Had the social networks been then what they are today, bet we could have stopped that price gouging dead in its tracks". However, reminiscing about the past with Intuit and Quickbooks makes me glad I'm through with them!

You still hold on to that fantasy that ATX cares...

Uh, no. You missed my point entirely.  I am under no illusion at all that ATX cares. My opinion is exactly the opposite, and that is why I said they could have used this as a lesson, because their barest of acknowledging that there was any problem was hardly a blip on the radar at all, and the company did absolutely nothing for their customers.  That certainly is not having any kind of fantasy about their caring. 

Intuit wanted a price increase.  So they "unbundled" the Sch C/D/E/F from the "normal" TT package.

People complained.  So What.

Then they realized that they were not selling as much product.

Uh-oh!  That is not good. 

So, lets send out an apology letter.  Lets offer folks a coupon for next year, and/or some sort of "discount".

But we still got our price increase...

They do not care unless sales drop.

Rich

• Like 2