ATX Community

The Final Countdown

jasdlm

I think he can do grenades!  He's still in BB guns, and he has to progress through air rifles before he gets to anything serious, but grenades I think he can do.  He works cheap - a frosted sugar cookie ought to do it.

I have Cadbury Mini Eggs, bet I could get some AR-15 out of him. He's hired.

• Like 2

Maybe Jas will contract out the 9-year old.  Or maybe you two could borrow my gun.  Or, and true story, client, just told me this week, he knows people that can "take care of things" - or for the right price, he is that person.  I can send you his name.  I love my clients.

I have often thought of starting a new venture called 1-800-break-a-knee.  I am becoming more and more convinced it would fly.

I think that person that can 'take care of things' is Rita.

• Like 5

I have Cadbury Mini Eggs, bet I could get some AR-15 out of him. He's hired.

There's an AR-15 in the gun safe downstairs, and he knows about it, but he hasn't seen it or touched it.  (Don't anyone freak out, please.  There is no ammo in the safe, and it is locked up tight and too heavy to steal.)  Even with the Cadbury Mini Eggs, I think the recoil might knock him on his back side.  He only weighs 59 pounds :).

When he's older, Daddy will take him to the range after he has completed all his safety courses and successfully made it through all of the 4H shooting-sports progressions.

Rita, do you think the eggs will still be good 7 years from now?  Or the clients will still be 'deserving'?

• Like 4

There's an AR-15 in the gun safe downstairs, and he knows about it, but he hasn't seen it or touched it.  (Don't anyone freak out, please.  There is no ammo in the safe, and it is locked up tight and too heavy to steal.)  Even with the Cadbury Mini Eggs, I think the recoil might knock him on his back side.  He only weighs 59 pounds :).

When he's older, Daddy will take him to the range after he has completed all his safety courses and successfully made it through all of the 4H shooting-sports progressions.

Rita, do you think the eggs will still be good 7 years from now?  Or the clients will still be 'deserving'?

I'm sure not going to freak out; had both my girls try my AR-15 when they were small enough we had them shoot from bench rest because the recoil would have knocked them flat.  Different one from the pretty purple one Margaret got to hold when she visited; this was before I got the pretty one and just had the plain black one.

• Like 1