ATX Community

NT == End of season

easytax

On 4/17/2016 at 3:07 AM, joanmcq said:

gotta pay my amount due and it's quarterly

Crap; KNEW I was forgetting something - thanks for the reminder, @joanmcq!  Except this year will be very different (full-year retired husband) and I have to calculate it.  I think that first quarterly is just going to be a few days late.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FDNY said:

This is funny, I'm was also guilty, like the plumber with the leaky faucet or the painter with the peeling house, or the....well, you get the picture.

Yeah, there are lots of people like that.  One of my clients is an auto body repairman whose car is five colors.  Another's a carpenter living in a mobile home.

A third one is me.  I didn't forget the quarterly; just sent the dough with the extension (couldn't possibly do my OWN return before 10-15).  A fellow tax preparer and QuickBooks fan (they're everywhere) once asked me what accounting system I used for my business.  Sure hated to tell him that it consisted of a spiral-notebook, a blue BIC, a red Flair, and a dozen or so calculator tapes.

• Like 4