ATX Community

may the dope-slapping commence!

Catherine

Just venting.  Lady I know from non-tax work came to me quite some time ago with a final 1040 and estate income return for her dad.  They've been all done and about ready to print for a while, just waiting to know if they need K-1's for beneficiaries or if the estate held the income (not much, so not a huge deal).  I got an email from her about two months ago saying she HAD K-1's  from who-knows-where?!  Said I needed to see them before finalizing - because this is NOT a tax person, for all I know she meant a 1099-R from an IRA distribution.  Now there's a new email saying the sister - wants her accountant to review my work before they send anything in.  I'm still waiting for K-1's - or whatever the bleeping forms were - before releasing anything!

Can I dope slap her now?  Give her a Rita hug?  *Something*?

Argh.  Not the way I wanted to start my week.  Thanks for letting me vent.

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Christian said:

Gail's pointing out my error demonstrates a salient point in gender dynamics. Namely, the disposition of the fair sex to point out the error of our ways in the less than fair sex. :lol: You married fellas are sooo fortunate. :D

I'm singe, too.  I go around hugging people.   I don't understand why I'm single.

Seriously, after the questions I've had today, I am going to incorporate dope-slapping with the hugs. 

freehugs.jpg

• Like 6