ATX Community

Rollover tab closes program

grandmabee

I have not been having any issue.  However, I just went and clicked on the rollover tab and it took an extraordinary amount of time to return a message that an error was encountered while communicating with the ATX Server.  It did not bring up any returns to rollover.  I clicked "try again" and the problem went away - all of the 2015 returns are there for selection.

Sorry I could not duplicate your issue.  You might want to check and make sure the ATX Server is started and/or make sure you have enough resources to do the job.

8 hours ago, rfassett said:

I have not been having any issue.  However, I just went and clicked on the rollover tab and it took an extraordinary amount of time to return a message that an error was encountered while communicating with the ATX Server.  It did not bring up any returns to rollover.  I clicked "try again" and the problem went away - all of the 2015 returns are there for selection...

Same thing surprised me the other day. Thought "What the hey" is this?  Happened just like rfassett's above and also just went away when I tried again a few seconds later.

I wonder if it's got anything to do with your IP server intermittently connecting/disconnecting with ATX? I've had a couple of transmissions rejected with an error message saying my internet service was disconnecting during sending. 

21 hours ago, grandmabee said:

just updated and still doesn't work. closes program.  I have 16gb of Ram Windows 7 Pro 1 TB hard drive.  New computer. 2015 program works fine on new computer but can't get 2016 to rollover any returns.

I don't think it's your computer. When I first loaded the program on my PC (less capability than your hardware), it wouldn't export/import to/from a flash stick.  A tech remote-installed the program twice and never could get it fixed, so finally had to install it under a second user name.  That worked.  Stay with the tech (an hour wait's not too bad nowadays) and they'll probably get yours going.