ATX Community

My Time

Janitor Bob

I swear.....most of my time is spent explaining to clients why their tax results are not as good as their friend/hairdresser/neighbor's

"but my friend does not have any kids and she filed head of household...so that's how I want to file"

"Cindy got earned income credit and got a return of almost $3,000...why didn't I get that much?"

"I'm sell Thirty-One, so I can claim all of my bags, clothes, and household expenses, so make sure you include that in my return".

I could go on.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Janitor Bob said:

I swear.....most of my time is spent explaining to clients why their tax results are not as good as their friend/hairdresser/neighbor's

"but my friend does not have any kids and she filed head of household...so that's how I want to file"

"Cindy got earned income credit and got a return of almost $3,000...why didn't I get that much?"

"I'm sell Thirty-One, so I can claim all of my bags, clothes, and household expenses, so make sure you include that in my return".

I could go on.....

Raise your rates 20%.  Your business  will be better, you will have less stress, and you will make more money.

I did that in 2014.  It works.

• Like 8

I didn't want to say anything because my preference is not to have fruit with my beer.   The orange slice on a Blue Moon freaks me out.  And when in a Micro Brewery and the person next to me has an IPA with a watermelon slice or blueberries on the bottom I loose my appetite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, FDNY said:

I didn't want to say anything because my preference is not to have fruit with my beer.   The orange slice on a Blue Moon freaks me out.  And when in a Micro Brewery and the person next to me has an IPA with a watermelon slice or blueberries on the bottom I loose my appetite.

One of the best beers I ever had was a loganberry beer and they put some dehydrated berries in the glass, which rode the bubbles up and fell back down to the bottom, until they rehydrated. I'm easily amused!

• Haha 5