ATX Community

2018 return

Marie

9 hours ago, BulldogTom said:

ATX will charge you for the transmission.   $5.   Unlimited efile is only for the current year.   It is pay per transmission for prior years.

Tom
Modesto, CA

Another reason I am glad I left ATX. That's ridiculous to charge if the OP paid for unlimited e-filing when they bought the software. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Terry D said:

Another reason I am glad I left ATX. That's ridiculous to charge if the OP paid for unlimited e-filing when they bought the software. 

Yup, this is the crap we have to put up with.   CCH/WK is a greedy worthless corporation.   The website for ATX support is like hidden from the world (took me 4 trys today to get into it).   Support is a joke.   I think they realize though that if they kill ATX, none of us will go to their other products.  

Just my humble opinion.

Tom
Modesto, CA

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Terry D said:

Ditto!  I held out hope that Glenn's "non-compete" would expire or "Mel in/from Hawaii" would get his software up and running.  (Can't remember if I lost track of Mel's discussion, or it just quietly died. )