ATX Community

NT - Good News

bstaxes

Just got home from the hospital where my daughter had her second baby, a baby boy (my third grandchild). She has a 3 year old daughter who went with them to the hospital and helped with the birth. Boy how things have changed. The nurse told her she can go home after 24 hours. She was due April 10. Both her, husband, daughter, and new son will be living with us for a while along with my other daughter, her husband and their 9 month old son. I also have my father living with us since his surgery. I guess the more the merrier. Now it is back to taxes and client's problems.

Just got home from the hospital where my daughter had her second baby, a baby boy (my third grandchild). She has a 3 year old daughter who went with them to the hospital and helped with the birth. Boy how things have changed. The nurse told her she can go home after 24 hours. She was due April 10. Both her, husband, daughter, and new son will be living with us for a while along with my other daughter, her husband and their 9 month old son. I also have my father living with us since his surgery. I guess the more the merrier. Now it is back to taxes and client's problems.

Congratulations!! It's always wonderful to have a new baby in the house. Double especially when _you_ aren't the one getting up at 2AM!!

Catherine

Congrats!....Let the spoiling continue....and increase!

Congrats! I personally need a little granny time with my 2 grandchildren, but the weekend was so full of tax returns. I told them (the grandchildren) there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I think? You know thats why they are called GRAND! My 2 year old grandson lived with us for 4 months along with his parents.....missed that with the second one. They change so much when you do not see them everyday. May God bless your family and you, too. You have a plate full for this time of year.