ATX Community

Our Wedding Anniversary

Booger

Friday was our tenth wedding anniversary. Took Mrs. Booger out to a expensive restaurant in Columbus

for a lavish meal (including champaign (sp?)). As we sat there, I said "Sweetie, I know that I have

faults, though they may be few, and I know that you have faults." I proceeded to list in detail all her

faults, (which took about ten minutes). After that, I presented her with a gift--an 8 x 10 color glossy

of me, which I personally signed "To my pal". Needless to say, she was speechless.

IF THAT AIN'T LOVE. I don't know what is.

Romeo Booger

Champaign is a place in Illinois. Champagne is a place in France. And unless you spent Beaucoup Bucks, I'd bet you drank a sparkling wine from California. They make some pretty good ones there. Come to think of it I may have to buy a bottle to celebrate Apr. 15.

Congrats on 10 years of marriage. My first one didn't last that long, but, my second has blown past. The anniverseries seem to come more often these days.

Oh, and if you just use the first 5 letters you can say you're a Champ!

Friday was our tenth wedding anniversary. Took Mrs. Booger out to a expensive restaurant in Columbus

for a lavish meal (including champaign (sp?)). As we sat there, I said "Sweetie, I know that I have

faults, though they may be few, and I know that you have faults." I proceeded to list in detail all her

faults, (which took about ten minutes). After that, I presented her with a gift--an 8 x 10 color glossy

of me, which I personally signed "To my pal". Needless to say, she was speechless.

IF THAT AIN'T LOVE. I don't know what is.

Romeo Booger

Our anniversary is April 1st -- my husband wanted a date that he couldn't forget. Or, if he did forget, could then later claim it was all part of a plan.... He drags me off every year for a nice dinner, with the admonishment, "No tax talk!".

Catherine