ATX Community

329 more returns to go-yikes

michaelmars

THEY do offer it but i will not be the beta tester for something that is fairly new, and with muni interest in many states and the client in many states, i doubt the scan-in will do it right, by the time i check it can do it. perhaps in a few years i'll give it a try-at least on prosystem if we do the s corp or 1065 the k-1 will flow to the individual, thats a real timesaver and something cch as gotten fairly correct. [stress fairly]

last return here had a taxpayer that plays with stock options. this year was light with only 265 transactions. Of course we can not download the activity into excel and of course taxpayer is adamant about e-filing and not manually filing and just attaching the last statement!

Finally, he is married but do to a divorce with a foreign spouse, he and his U.S. wife file married filing separately and the account is half hers. Well at least I can copy his over to hers! And bill for DOUBLE ENTRY!