ATX Community

ATX Community Shutting Down

Eric

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all, indeed! We all needed a really good chuckle about this time and you folks came through big time. My heart still flutters a bit, though...

This entire April Fool's thing is just one of the reasons that I love this board and everyone involved with it....That people like myself were so quick to scream at the possibility of losing it speaks volumes.

and lord knows we all needed that stress-relief yesterday (well relief AFTER I read the posts and realized it was a joke)

Gee, I am glad I was not reading the board yesterday. I would probably had a stroke, but a good April Fools.

I too did not read this board yesterday. I was shocked at first and thought it was good that I decided to retire after this year, and then to my delight found the "April Fool's" joke. Hard on an old man! :scratch_head:

This forum has really helped me over the tenure, thanks to all of you that make it what it is! Keep up the good work and fellowship, even the jokes :rolleyes:

Best of everything to all.