ATX Community

ATX Community Shutting Down

Eric

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The title says it all... I can't say much about the situation in public, but feel free to e-mail me.

I am shocked and surprised that they would close it down just before the end of tax season!

Oh, wait -- reset -- they've done this before.

Any good folks over there who should be privately informed of our merry little band here?

Catherine

I am shocked and surprised that they would close it down just before the end of tax season!

Oh, wait -- reset -- they've done this before.

Any good folks over there who should be privately informed of our merry little band here?

Catherine

I am thinking he means THIS community, not the other one that has been resurrected.

Eric, this sounds to me like you are pulling our various legs.. This means you ARE joshin', right? My first thought was, Oh No, they threatened to sue because of the name usage. But then it would be easy to just change the name. Now I think you are kiddin !

He sent me an email not even 5 minutes after the post and said he had to admit it was a joke because he was being bombarded with PM's. So it must have been quite a bit :spaz:

Ok, I've been in the back praying...

Sorry if I messed up your joke. Haha! Good one. (You dog.)

It never occurred to me that Eric could mean THIS group! For one thing -- if he needed money, we'd all open our wallets right away. Next, if it was getting to be too much TIME, he would have said something. I can't think of ANY problem he could run into where he wouldn't ask for help and GET it right away.

WHOOSH! That's the sound of this joke passing over my head. (Good thing I'm short! :blush: ) I thought it was completely possible for CCH to have not learned a thing from their prior stunt, though.

Catherine

He got me better than good. I felt the blood drain from my brain and started crying; as well as having that icky sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I have been going on the other board about once a day to see if I can help anyone out and there is not even a glimmer of comparison to this board. Oh My God, Eric!!!!