ATX Community

Happy Birthday Wayne Brasch

TAXBILLY

I had not heard. I found this by Googling his name and city:

E. Wayne Brasch, age 68, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Tuesday, December 22, 2009. He was born August 25, 1941, in Columbus, GA, to the late, Walter & Doris Brasch. Mr. Brasch worked as a CPA for 45 years and was a member of Hope United Methodist Church. He was a veteran of the U. S. Army.

Survivors include his wife of 46 years, Beverly Jean Brasch; son & daughter-in-law, Mark & Athena Brasch of Cedartown, GA; daughter & son-in-law, S. Shannon & Jon Cunningham of Dallas, GA; brother & sister-in-law, John Earl Brasch & Belinda of Columbus, GA; ten grandchildren; one niece and one nephew.

The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home on Sunday, December 27, 2009, from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM. Funeral services will be Sunday, December 27, 2009, at 4:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, with Pastor Frank Bernat officiating. Interment will be Monday, December 28, 2009, at 1:00 PM, from Parkhill Cemetery in Columbus, GA.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: Hope United Methodist Church in memory of E. Wayne Brasch, 1970 Marietta Highway, Dallas, GA 30157.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

My link