ATX Community

KC Jenkins

Gail in Virginia

Last post - Sep 14 2010 03:02 PM

Well, here's something to set your hearts and minds at ease. True, KC has not posted here. However, she and I are "friends" on Facebook and while I haven't had any direct contact with her there lately, I just checked her page and it's full of postings of her doings in FarmVille and Cafe World and the other Facebook games.

I think she's just taking some time off and puttering on anything NOT tax-related. She seems to be OK and I'm sure she still loves us.

Catherine

Well, here's something to set your hearts and minds at ease. True, KC has not posted here. However, she and I are "friends" on Facebook and while I haven't had any direct contact with her there lately, I just checked her page and it's full of postings of her doings in FarmVille and Cafe World and the other Facebook games.

I think she's just taking some time off and puttering on anything NOT tax-related. She seems to be OK and I'm sure she still loves us.

Catherine

I think the farmville postings might be automatic, a friend of mine past away over the summer and I was getting updates months after her passing. At first I was scared, but let's hope she is okay.

I think the farmville postings might be automatic, a friend of mine past away over the summer and I was getting updates months after her passing. At first I was scared, but let's hope she is okay.

Not these at least; she's been sending me stuff for my farm and those have to be sent on purpose. I'll let her know that folks miss her.

Catherine

She is certainly entitled to take a break. I was just concerned for her and her husband and wanted to know that she was doing all right. She has been such a big help to me, and she is one of the reasons that this is my favorite tax discussion board. Thank you, Catherine, for checking on her and letting us know she is okay! :)