ATX Community

Where is customer support?

Lucho

Des ATX has a new customer support #? I have being trying to contact them through 1800 638-8291 but all get is a nice message saying that all agents are busy assisting other customer.

By the way, I will appreciate if any californian has any information about the release date of CA E-File Info.

I hope everyone have a good relaxing time before the rush.

Thank.

Where is customer support? I think you're looking at it.

I understand what you mean; I rely on this forum. Thank to you and to everyone else for making possible for others to continue. I still think ATX should have given by now a new support # if they changed it.

Have a nice weekend.

Des ATX has a new customer support #? I have being trying to contact them through 1800 638-8291 but all get is a nice message saying that all agents are busy assisting other customer.

By the way, I will appreciate if any californian has any information about the release date of CA E-File Info.

Thank.

They haven't changed it.

It's still the same old number.

You will just have to wait because they are assisting other customers.

They are supporting two tax programs so they are getting double the calls.

Thank.

I got that message at that number this morning. Just held on for about 6 minutes and a very nice lady helped me out.

I understand what you mean; I rely on this forum. Thank to you and to everyone else for making possible for others to continue. I still think ATX should have given by now a new support # if they changed it.

Have a nice weekend.

We like you here too! But for all the newbies here, remember this board was created by ERC on his own dime when the official ATX board closed last year. So don't forget to donate to keep us all going!

Thank.

It looks like we are waiting for the release of the 540. According to the e-file update on my ATX it should come sometime Monday. At least wise that's what I'm guessing.

Deb!

You are right, Jack. It was the competence, and even more, the level of CARING shown by tech support that made the big impression on me, my first year with ATX. That led to organizing the Party, and got me labeled Cheerleader. But it was such a change from the companies I had done business with, that it really got me hooked.

Now that the new owners have thrown that attitude out the window, it's a new ballgame. I'm still with them, but that is all. I HOPE that service improves, and the season goes well. It is starting out with the IRS as the problem, which is hardly new. But how they respond to that is going to be critical. I know that all the software companies will have those problems. It will be interesting to see how CCH deals with us.

In the mean time, I hope on this board we can all drop the generalized griping soon, and just help each other as much as possible. That is what will make this a valuable resource. I intend to concentrate on what I can do, and not spend any time on 'the company' and what stupid things they do that I can not influence. I'll send 'suggestions' to the suggestion box as appropriate, of course. It will be interesting to see if they actually respond to us when we use that. I hope all of you WILL use it whenever you find a problem that you think you know how to improve. Maybe we can influence them at least somewhat, that way.

They haven't changed it.

It's still the same old number.

You will just have to wait because they are assisting other customers.

They are supporting two tax programs so they are getting double the calls.

Nicole...Are you still with ATX Tech Support? I emailed you a question (which was since resolved), but it came back undeliverable...you are the best!!!! Don't leave us!!! Howard Owens

It wasn't her choice Howard... All the tech in Caribou were let go.

That figures...I am beginning to develop a severe aprehension towards ATX. Between changing the product (to include no free e-filings unless you upgrade to Max), lowering the perks, and letting go of great Tech people like Nicole, I'm not sure where I will be going in TY 2008.

Have you found a nother great Tech??

Howard

Howard, I am a former ATX employee (something like 8 years ago). I am not sure of what happened to William Tasker, I think he might still be there, try emailing him instead.

I voiced some concerns to William last Saturday...his response...

"I understand and do not know how to respond. All I am trying to do down here is help with the transition, which is a temporary arrangement. I have lost my team and my experts and am doing my best to help the people down here."

Regards,

William Tasker

CS Manager, ATX

voiced some concerns to William last Saturday...his response...

"I understand and do not know how to respond. All I am trying to do down here is help with the transition, which is a temporary arrangement. I have lost my team and my experts and am doing my best to help the people down here."

The above words are from William Tasker from ATX.

The real question is why did you lose his team and experts BEFORE tax season. I mean, OK, I understand that lay-offs happen. We're all big boys and girls here. We know how the real world works. But who's stupid idea was it to just lay off experience support and technical people, and then have us have to spend our time on hold forever just to get some freaking tech help.

Is this anyway to run a company?