ATX Community

test

michaelmars

Working like crazy! Just finished our tax return enough that hubby can run a check for my SEP to my broker. Now to proofread and efile. And a client just emailed me his signature forms, so I can e-file his. Waiting on info from another; if I get it (small stuff like car tax) and he can return signature pages to me when I'm done preparing, I'll file his today. One came this morning to sign & pick-up, but I had hubby get up for her appointment so I could sleep for a few hours. I'm exhausted and just canceled a chiropractor appointment (that I really need) for this evening because I don't have time and haven't even had a shower yet today! I did brush my teeth.

I got mine e-filed yesterday. Woo-hoo.

2 more in the back and forth mode and some research. One just waiting on signature form. 3 on extension that I don't expect to hear from anytime soon. Some people just don't care about deadlines.

Several lunch dates later this week and lots of last minute stuff to do before heading out of town.

Lion -- I hope you can reschedule your chiropractor appt for tomorrow. It will feel good to get out all the kinks from the end of tax season!

I finished up my last one Thursday. I do have a 990 that is due today that the client dropped info off Friday but that got extended Saturday. My same house rule applies for October 15th as April 15th. I will bust my hump to get things done so that I can coast through the last week putting out fires. That means that I should have been done preparing last Monday. And but for the one I did Thursday (an one hour and a half return that I charge $330 for), I was done last Monday. Since then we have been focusing on quarterly payroll reports and sales tax reports. And I am playing around with a financial statement review today. We are in very good shape and it is a good thing because Thursday I am leaving for Disney! :spaz:

My last missing in action finally called back and faxed his signature pages. (I then spotted a discrepency in his bank account info and called his wife to straighten that out.) So, they are now e-filed. As is our own. And, federal acceptances are here.

I have close to ten who brought stuff too late or not at all that I'll have to prepare soon. But not until I catch up on sleep and laundry. A day of doctors' appointments tomorrow and an all day tax course Wednesday.

Still waiting for e-mail answers to questions sent yesterday & today. No answers = no filing. Oh well.

Also waiting for a signature page from a college student for her $51 refund. I guess the deadline won't mean much in this case.

I've done what I can. The balls are in their courts!