ATX Community

tech support phone number

joanmcq

Can we please keep the phone numbers for ATX somewhere on this website since I've been locked out of my *&^%ing account and the only number I seem to have is for Taxwise sales????

I am really reallly really pissed off right now and If I can't get through I will be even more pissed off.

After an e-mail to customer support, I received this as part of the e-mail reply:

If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department at 1-800-638-8291.

ATX Tip:

Tax Season support hours of operation are:

8AM - 10PM Monday through Friday

9AM - 5PM on Saturdays.

Now getting a customer support rep that knows more than how to spell ATX - that is another story.

I got through. If you reset the password, they tell you to use your 20 digit installation code. Trouble is, the code they reset it too may not be your actual code you got to install the software. The one I had to enter was 2 digits off from the installation code that came with the software. The tech person said the codes apparently change every time you call in !!!!! I said, how are you supposed to know the code then? She didn't know. Only took about 5 or 10 minutes on hold though.

The time I had to use it, I went back to the code on the shipping invoice that came with the first disk, and it worked, even tho I had gotten a later code. Try it, it may work. The main thing that makes no sense is that they tell you to use 'admin' when in fact, you must use 'ADMIN'. You would think that they could at least get that right.