ATX Community

Oops! Sorry! (site was down for a few minutes)

Eric

Yes, the forum has seen a lot more traffic this year than last, and the trouble people are having likely accounts for much of the difference.

I feel like I should say it again: I've got gobs of unallocated bandwidth available. It's no problem to throw another 5gb at this site's quota to get us through the last couple days of the month.

I feel like I should say it again: I've got gobs of unallocated bandwidth available. It's no problem to throw another 5gb at this site's quota to get us through the last couple days of the month.

I love it when you talk computer and I don't understand it but it gets me excited anyway.

• Like 3

No! It's not costing me any extra. It just slightly reduces the amount of bandwidth I wasn't using for anything else anyway.

If I were closer to my limit, it might matter, but if I were that close to my limit, I'd buy a bigger chunk every month. So quit sending me money!

Seriously though, the donations are appreciated, I'll use them to renew my software subscriptions in a couple months but that's not why I made the thread. If anyone noticed the scary BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED message for that few minutes, I didn't want an already shell shocked bunch of tax preparers to freak out and break computers in a Chinese airport or something.

• Like 2

For anyone who is not aware of it, you CAN set 'friends' on this forum. Look at the very top of the page, click on your name, and look at the menu that pops up. One of the options is 'Manage Friends'. There you can select members to add to your Friends list.

You also have the option to "Ignore" a member who you find too irritating , and then you will not see that person's posts. I've never used that, but there was a time........almost did............but Bob left the board before I got quite that far. LOL

Anyway, if you have never gone to 'your profil'e, you should check out the options there.

• Like 1