ATX Community

The nerve of some people!

HV Ken

Client sends an email the morning of 4/14 with all the detailed information (2 pages when printed) he has been missing since initial appointment late February. He closes his email with I look forward to coming by around 5p (on 4/14) to pick up my completed return.

I am willing to bet he had no idea the email response he got back was going to look like what it did!!!

• Like 5

Client sends an email the morning of 4/14 with all the detailed information (2 pages when printed) he has been missing since initial appointment late February. He closes his email with I look forward to coming by around 5p (on 4/14) to pick up my completed return.

I am willing to bet he had no idea the email response he got back was going to look like what it did!!!

His actions just define him as "clueless!"

• Like 2

Is it just me or is there an increase in this type of ridiculousness this season? I had a client drop partial info in mid February. I emailed and called several times requesting the missing documents. They were delivered to me on 4/14. She stated she was sorry but things have been so hectic because her unmarried 21 yo became pregnant. This makes me assume the client is carrying the baby for the daughter? Husband is W2 and spouse works from home and made <$1500.

• Like 4

I called one Monday night, return was finished 3/17.

Me: You need to pick up your return.

She: Oh, yes, I've been so busy.

Me: I'm here right now. (Her place of business is two miles from mine, she passes me twice a day going to and from work.)

She: Oh, I'm off on Mondays. I'm at home.

• Like 3

I called one Monday night, return was finished 3/17.

Me: You need to pick up your return.

She: Oh, yes, I've been so busy.

Me: I'm here right now. (Her place of business is two miles from mine, she passes me twice a day going to and from work.)

She: Oh, I'm off on Mondays. I'm at home.

Does that ever sound familiar. We sent out nastygrams on the 14th.

• Like 2

I would have deleted the email as if never received. Maybe call him on the 15th about going on extension.

• Like 1

I would have deleted the email as if never received. Maybe call him on the 15th about going on extension.

After some choice words, I offered him the option of going on extension or cutting the line at 3x the fee. He opted for the extension.

• Like 1