ATX Community

ATX2014 now available

ILLMAS

Funny, I was not asked to be a part of the Beta Testing this year. I wonder if I was too brutal to the software and too honest with them last year??

Nonetheless, I am seriously SERIOUSLY considering a change for 2014 tax season. The software issues in 2012 and the residuals for 2013 cost my personal practice over $2K in revenue for tax year 2013. From all the responses I have received from management at CCH, pricing for 2014 will not take into account ANY of their previous KNOWN issues and shortcomings.

Film at 11:00

• Like 1

I also received the e-mail and immediately e=mailed my sales rep.  She explained to me that the letters went our prematurely.  I was concerned that we would not be receiving a CD this year, but that is not the case.  She e-mailed me again today as well as the one from ATX.  No, those codes are not for Beta testing.  I was not asked to beta test again this year either.  I would have declined.

I also received the e-mail and immediately e=mailed my sales rep.  She explained to me that the letters went our prematurely.  I was concerned that we would not be receiving a CD this year, but that is not the case.  She e-mailed me again today as well as the one from ATX.  No, those codes are not for Beta testing.  I was not asked to beta test again this year either.  I would have declined.

Now you see my skepticism...  Starting off with an early release of installation codes...  After all the BIG talking they gave me the past two years, this is not a surprise when I look at their actions in the last 2 years.

•  
FROM ATX :   Re: 2014 tax program

from Stephanie B

Director of Customer Care

The 2014 software will be available the last week of November.

The CS rep may have been referring to version 13.7 update, which we will post after Oct 17th- to activate the client organizers.

Within the last 24-hours, you may have received an email with the product activation code for the soon to be released ATX™ 2014 software. You don’t need to do anything at this time. We’ll be sending you instructions for activating the 2014 software by the last week of November. At that time we’ll again provide you the software activation code for the 2014 tax preparation software

•  
FROM ATX :   Re: 2014 tax program

from Stephanie B

Director of Customer Care

The 2014 software will be available the last week of November.

The CS rep may have been referring to version 13.7 update, which we will post after Oct 17th- to activate the client organizers.

Within the last 24-hours, you may have received an email with the product activation code for the soon to be released ATX™ 2014 software. You don’t need to do anything at this time. We’ll be sending you instructions for activating the 2014 software by the last week of November. At that time we’ll again provide you the software activation code for the 2014 tax preparation software

YEP!  Just like I said.