ATX Community

Printing a W-2 copy in 2012 ATX

TAG

I switched to Drake in 2013 (and I'm very glad I did).  How do I print a copy of a W-2 from 2012 ATX?

Terry

What Judy said is correct.  I will simply note to you for future reference that in Drake all payroll (W-2, 1099) forms are prepared in the Client Write Up portion of the package (which comes with the unlimited tax prep package).  

Thank you for the responses, but I'm talking about a W-2 that was entered into the 1040 program-client's call and need one for the bank or whatever and I'm too lazy to pull their file to copy the original that I retain.  In the past 2011 you could easily print it in the software.

Thank you for the responses, but I'm talking about a W-2 that was entered into the 1040 program-client's call and need one for the bank or whatever and I'm too lazy to pull their file to copy the original that I retain.  In the past 2011 you could easily print it in the software.

If you scanned the documents you could easily access it and not need paper copies in client files. I may eventually do away with client files. They contain less and less every year.

A printout from the tax software is not a legitimate copy of the W-2.