ATX Community

Shout out to ATX

rfassett

I recognize that there are seven days left in the filing season, but I have no reason to believe things are going to fall apart now.  I just wanted to publicly acknowledge my appreciation for ATX and the team behind it.  I do not think I could have been more satisfied this year with the software and service.

Great job ATX!

• Like 7

Thank you. a couple of years ago, I pulled out my crystal ball and I said that ATX was going to be a very robust program out of the box in a couple of years. I wish I could pull up that post.

I am very happy with ATX and I hope they don't increase their prices.

And they've made some nice improvements this year.

Does anyone else feel like after they rolled over all the extensions, it got a little less stable? I had one printing really slow so I had to close and reopen.

Also, my letters have reset to default wording twice this year. I hope they fix that for next year. Would be nice to do the letters once and be set.

And they've made some nice improvements this year.

Does anyone else feel like after they rolled over all the extensions, it got a little less stable? I had one printing really slow so I had to close and reopen.

Also, my letters have reset to default wording twice this year. I hope they fix that for next year. Would be nice to do the letters once and be set.

None of the above except for the nice improvements.  I love that when you import a return from another computer, it will now overwrite the existing one if you want it to.

My state letters are still showing up with a paragraph that says the return has a balance due and then gives instructions to pay by EFTPS. Might be that I haven't fixed it on my laptop where my assistant does most of the rollovers. But I am getting really sick of going into each $(@: letter and deleting that crap.

• Like 1