ATX Community

Holy cow, everything is different.

Eric

Eric, thanks for adjusting the contrast. That's helped these tired eyes too.

Two other things I noticed since the change are that there's no ability to delete items from the notifications list., and second, the names of people that "like" a post is no longer displayed, only the # of people liking it.  It seemed that many here used that to indicate they'd read the response to their question without having to say thanks.

For those asking about the refresh, another way for those using IE is to right click the mouse and choose refresh from the drop down in IE11, or in Firefox right click the mouse and click the circle with arrow at the top of the box that pops up, or use F5 like Eric suggested. I don't have Google, but it probably has something similar.

• Like 1

Likes are back to the way they used to be, but I'm going to have to look into the notifications thing.

Messages work differently too... you don't delete a message, you leave the conversation, and once everyone participating in a conversation leaves it, the server deletes it automatically.

Profiles photos are back, as I'm sure you folks have noticed.

Let me know what you think about the circular images.  I feel neutral about them, but I've seen both positive and negative feedback about them on the vendor's company forum... so if a bunch of people strongly dislike the circles, I can modify the stylesheets to make them square.

Profiles photos are back, as I'm sure you folks have noticed.

Let me know what you think about the circular images.  I feel neutral about them, but I've seen both positive and negative feedback about them on the vendor's company forum... so if a bunch of people strongly dislike the circles, I can modify the stylesheets to make them square.

​I have no problem with the circles.  Although there are days that's what I feel like I'm running in.  :lol:

• Like 3

For those asking about the refresh, another way for those using IE is to right click the mouse and choose refresh from the drop down in IE11, or in Firefox right click the mouse and click the circle with arrow at the top of the box that pops up, or use F5 like Eric suggested. I don't have Google, but it probably has something similar.

In ​Chrome you can refresh with Ctrl F5 

• Like 1

Eric, I don't care one way or the other about the circular images, but it fits your fibonacci sequence spiral rather well, don't you think?

I agree, but now I'm tempted to re-crop the image to center the spiral :)

​I have no problem with the circles.  Although there are days that's what I feel like I'm running in.  :lol:

I like the circle.  Love the better contrast, for my old eyes.  

​I couldn't believe the hate the circles were getting on the software vendor's forum.  Anyone who feels that strongly about circles has deeper issues than we can help with, so I think the circles are here to stay.

Glad the small style changes helped... it's amazing the difference a few very subtle changes can make. I agree that everything kind of blended together before.

• Like 3