ATX Community

Question about Donations (simple question)

Pacun

Please, do not try to cover my entire hosting bill, that's crazy.

This site uses 10-12% of the server's CPU, and a smaller fraction of the bandwidth/RAM/disk space.  It's not the only website on my server--it shares resources with a couple dozen other websites that I'm paid to host and maintain.

I'm coming out ahead, and this forum pays for the resources it uses and then some. 

If anyone donates twice, I'll issue a refund.

Edited by Eric
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eric said:

Please, do not try to cover my entire hosting bill, that's crazy.

This site uses 10-12% of the server's CPU, and a smaller fraction of the bandwidth/RAM/disk space.  It's not the only website on my server--it shares resources with a couple dozen other websites that I'm paid to host and maintain.

I'm coming out ahead, and this forum pays for the resources it uses and then some. 

If anyone donates twice, I'll issue a refund.

We just want you to be completely happy and pleased with our donations.  We all understand the costs of running a business and the behind the scenes costs as well.  All of us appreciate when we get quality professional service, and that is definitely what we are receiving from you.

• Like 7

Yes, really how much a person DONATES is and should be, up to them.  Some few might feel they never really benefited and don't feel a need to donate.  Someone else might feel like this board saved them from a really bad goof, and it's worth a serious donation.  Many will be somewhere between, valuing it as a critical resource.  Please Eric, let us make that decision.  We love and appreciate you, you know?

• Like 6