ATX Community

I finally found you guys

thehoss

I finally found you guys. I hadn't had time to go online to MyATX until today and found out about this website. Happy b'day KC and the other guy. Been so long since I heard from Ol' KC. The last time I think you were sick and then the board went away. I was so upset with ATX I started looking for other software. I still may leave. It has a huge corporate feel to it now that is very insensitive to its clientele. It takes 30-45 minutes to get through to support and things like that. Oh well so much for them. Feels good to be here though, I wished I had known at the begining of tax season. I'll definitely be back. Hello everyone.

Glad to see you over here.

Just proves that ATX did a good thing when they resurrected the Forum - it allows more people to find this one.

Exactly so....I peek in on the other one when I have a few minutes and have answered one question just because I knew the answer and nobody else had replied. I would never leave THIS ship unless it were to sink; which I very much doubt.

Welcome, Hoss......I am so thankful to have found this board early on and cannot even remember how it happened. I think I did a "search" thinking that the board could not just have disappeared without warning like it did.