ATX Community

Another (and hopefully last) server move for the community?

Eric

I have taken on a bunch of website hosting customers and am beginning to outgrow my two current hosting providers. There is a good chance that I will be moving all of my sites to a to a single beefy server located at an ultra-beefy data center.

The move will happen, the question is when. (don't worry, it wont be during tax season)

Is the board sufficiently slow right now that this would be a good time to do it? Should I wait until after tax season?

This should be the last time I have to do this (at least, it better be, it's almost as fun as moving into a new house)

When I say almost even, I mean the two old hosting accounts will cost about the same as the one new one, give or take a few bucks. Keep in mind that this site isn't the reason for the move, my other sites are.

There is plenty in the PayPal account to continue paying for this site's portion of resources for a while, but the donations are appreciated. ^_^

Sometime this weekend, you may see that the forum is in maintenance mode. It can take up to 24 hours for the switch to complete, but it's usually less. I'm sorry about the disruption, but the new home will provide lots of growing room.